8/28/2012

NEW APPLICANT IN LALIBELA REGION - Eyayaw Gebeyaw


Eyeyaw's letter to us: 

Hello Dearest
Hope this message of mine will reach you in the best of health.
My name is Eyayaw Gebeyaw. I am from Ethiopia Lalibela, I am 14years old and next year I will be grade 9 student.
One of my teachers has looked my photo in to your website, and he understands you have organization helping a poor students. And he showed me my photo I think my photo is maybe 3 years ago or more. Now I lost my mother and I am leaving with my younger sister and I am really living in hardest life. Sometime I eat one time a day because my sister she is working at someone house washing close, preparing food and etc and she gets very small amount of money and she can’t afford for my daily living expenses.
If you can it would be great for me if you included me in your sponsorship program? Then I can continue my study without not thinking what I will eat tomorrow.
Waiting to hear from you? I will write you more after I get your reply.
God bless you
Yours truly Student Eyayaw

e-mail: school.lalibela@yahoo.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment